Saturday, December 27, 2008

I am yours

Heartbeat quickens, palms grow sweaty, pupils dialate, my breath catches in my throat...you're in the room. I feel you, more than anything else I feel you. I felt you long before we ever met. I've waited for you. I've longed for you, I've cried for you. I smile....a deep real smile.

I write to the rythem of your soul
I dance to the tune of your drum
It's as if you not only know me,
but that you are me.


I blame you for all my shorcomings
I hate you only because you make me love you
I am weak at the knees
when you are near, I melt
You drive me crazy.


I long to fight with you
only in hopes of making up with you
You are my best friend
you are my worst enemy
You control me without tying
Who are you?
Who am I?
I know not who you are.
I only know I am yours.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So visual. So emotional. So rhythmic.

It has been decided:

You're a rock star.

Trust me, it's a good thing.